Wingate Dining Services
Wingate University Dining is operated by Aramark Dining Service. Meal plans are embedded for all residential students, and various plans are available for purchase for commuting students. The University offers a variety of dining options across the Wingate campus.
W.T. Harris Dining Hall
W.T. Harris Dining Hall features a buffet menu packed with an abundant variety of fresh foods, “comfort” favorites and trendy features. Daily items include traditional home-style meals, fresh cooked pastas and stir-fry dishes, grilled favorites, deli sandwiches, hot and hearty soups, an abundant salad bar, and scrumptious desserts.
The Klondike Poolside
Looking for a quick bite or a leisurely meal with friends? The Klondike Poolside is a great place to grab a bite using your meal plan or Bulldog Bucks. Enjoy made-to-order sandwiches, fresh salads, and signature burgers.
Grab ’N’ Go
The Grab ’N’ Go convenience store is a must for students on the go. The Grab ’N’ Go at the Clubhouse is your convenience-store headquarters. Snacks, grocery items, paper goods, laundry supplies, and more are available here. Why leave campus? Bulldog Bucks are accepted here.
Einstein Bros Bagels
Einstein Bros Bagels is located in the Ethel K. Smith Library. This location offers a great-tasting selection of Einstein Bros’ famous bagels and shmears, Darn Good Coffee, fresh salads, decadent sweets, and eclectic sandwiches made with high-quality ingredients.
P.O.D. Market at the Levine Building
P.O.D. Market combines the corner store with the style of a modern market, featuring grab ’n’ go dining options for breakfast, lunch, or any time of day, including freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, burritos, wraps, sushi and salads, as well as fresh produce, bakery and coffee selections, and traditional essentials found in a convenience store.
Subway at the Levine Building
Subway provides many healthy meal options, including sandwiches and salads. Fast, fresh and healthy.
Starbucks (coming Fall 2017)
A full-service Starbucks is under construction in the Dickson-Palmer Center.
Meal plans are convenient, flexible, and loaded with options. A meal plan includes dining locations all across campus that have a range of menus and offerings. Our meal plans make it easy for Wingate Bulldogs to satisfy their hunger. For many students a natural place to spend time enjoying college life is over food. Students have a meal plan included as a part of their room-and-board fee. Students get guaranteed value, whether they eat on campus three times a week or three times a day!
See our Meal Plan options below for more information.
- All-Access Meal Plan – all residential students (embedded in housing and board charges). Unlimited meals at W.T. Harris Dining Hall or one meal exchange per meal period at Klondike Poolside or Ames Turnout
- $275 in Bulldog Bucks
- 75-Block Plan, Cost: $603.69 per semester – commuters only
- 75 meals per semester at W.T. Harris Dining Hall or one meal exchange per meal period at Klondike Poolside or Ames Turnout
- $150 in Bulldog Bucks
- 50-Block Plan, Cost: $496.94 per semester – commuters only
- 50 meals per semester at W.T. Harris Dining Hall or one meal exchange per meal period at Klondike Poolside or Ames Turnout
- $150 in Bulldog Bucks
- 25-Block Plan, Cost: $377.83 per semester – commuters only
- 25 meals per semester at W.T. Harris Dining Hall or one meal exchange per meal period at Klondike Poolside or Ames Turnout
- $175 in Bulldog Bucks
- Bulldog Bucks Plan, Cost: $275 per semester – residential students and commuters
- $300 in Bulldog Bucks per semester
Commuting students can buy a meal plan through the University Business Office by calling (704)233-8211, paying online, or stopping by the office to change or add to your plan.