Health Form Requirements
Students are required to submit medical and health information to the Health Center as part of enrollment. All materials are due by July 5 for fall admission. All required forms MUST be completed in their entirety and uploaded before students will be allowed to attend class.
All required health forms and medical-record forms can be found on your student checklist or by logging into My WU Health . You will need to use your Wingate username and password to access this information. Once logged in, instructions for completing the medical requirements are listed on the homepage, or you can watch this video tutorial.
Any questions about submitting forms can be directed to the Health Center at (704)233-8102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with North Carolina state law and Wingate University policies, we require all medical forms to be submitted no later than July 5, 2017.
Required Medical Forms:
- An official immunization record (signed by your health-care provider) that includes:
- Tetanus series (one must be Tdap) and a booster dose within the last 10 years (3 doses).
- MMR (2 doses after first birthday)
- Hepatitis B (3 doses)
- Polio (3 doses)
- Meningococcal (2 doses)
- Varicella (2 doses) required for all Health Science majors only
- Gardasil and Flu vaccines are recommended, but not required.
- A physical exam (including urinalysis, hemoglobin, and vision), completed by a health-care provider, within 12 months of the first day of classes (August 21).
- For NCAA athletes, this must be completed every six months.
- TB Skin Test (PPD) within 12 months of the first day of classes.
- Online Medical History Form
- Health Insurance Waiver (ACTION REQUIRED: Must enroll or waive out of the Wingate sponsored plan each semester).
In addition to the health information already mentioned, all student-athletes must submit certain medical-related items to comply with NCAA regulations before participating in any athletic function. Student-athletes are also required to complete compliance information. More detailed information will be sent to student-athletes this summer. The Incoming Student-Athlete Checklist provides additional step-by-step instructions. For information regarding the compliance tasks, please contact Corey Villas at (704)233-8262 or email@example.com.