Health Records

All Students

All students are required to submit medical and health information to the Health Center as a part of admission to the University. All materials are due by July 5. North Carolina state law requires all of these records to be completed and uploaded before students can begin class. Students who do not complete the required forms could find their spot in the fall class in jeopardy. Students can find all required documents by visiting the Health Center’s medical records site. Required materials are:

  • Medical History Form
  • Physical Exam Form
  • TB Skin Test Record (must be within the last 12 months)
  • Meningitis Record (one dose within the last 5 years)
  • Tdap or Tetanus Booster Record (less than 10 years old)
  • Tetanus Series Record
  • MMR Record
  • Hepatitis B Record
  • Polio Record (three doses if under 18 years of age)
  • Urinalysis Record
  • Hemoglobin Record
  • Vision Test

If you have questions, please contact the Health Center at or (704)233-8102.

deadline JUL 5 Form

Proof of Insurance

All Students

All Wingate University students are required to have health insurance. Students can purchase insurance through the University-sponsored plan or provide proof of current health insurance coverage. In June, students will be sent an email with a link to verify or purchase insurance coverage. Action is required each semester to avoid a non-refundable health insurance charge to your student account. Instructions on how to enroll or waive out (provide proof of existing insurance) will be sent to students in June. All questions regarding health insurance can be directed to the Health Center at or (704)233-8102.

deadline JUL 5
Instructions available in June

Final Transcripts

All Students

All students are required to submit a final, official copy of their high school transcripts to Wingate University’s Office of Admissions. High school students should contact their guidance counselor prior to graduation to have an official copy sent to Wingate University. Transfer students should have an official copy sent to Wingate from their college or university.

If you have taken any college course work at another university, college, or community college, students will need to have completed, official transcripts sent to Wingate University for course evaluation. Early College students are asked to submit a transcript from their high school and college for evaluation. Enrollment Officers are available to assist with questions you may have about transcripts.

deadline JUL 5